You can expect compassionate, nonjudgmental, professional attention based on proven therapeutic care. Adults, couples, teens, and children of all ages are welcome in my practice. I see people for a variety of concerns, including, but not limited to, mood problems, anger issues, marital challenges, parenting issues, grief, trauma, and abuse. I believe you are designed to heal, and will work with you toward your personal goals in therapy. My commitment as a Christian therapist is to support you in your faith journey and cherished values. I look forward to hearing from you!
Ph.D., Educational Psychology, University of Northern Colorado.
Master of Social Work, University of Houston
Baylor College of Medicine, Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Houston, Texas
Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Houston.
Licensure: LCSW, Texas 51404
Christian Counselor Specialties
- Christian Divorce Counseling
- Chronic or Terminal Illness Christian Counseling
- Church Conflict Christian Counseling
- Couples Christian Counseling
- Domestic Violence Christian Counseling
- Grief and Bereavement Christian Counseling
- Life Coach Counseling and Consultation
- Marriage and Family Christian Counseling
- Personality Disorders
- Senior Adult Christian Counseling
- Sex and Intimacy Christian Counseling
- Stress Anxiety Depression Christian Counseling
- Teen Christian Counseling