Toni works with indivduals, couples, and familes ages 7 and above. She strives to be genuine and authentic in every context and makes an effort to represent the uncondiitional acceptance and grace of God with each client while speaking truth. Toni is skilled in working with people with histories of abuse and trauma, challenges with anger and forgiveness, difficult relationships, and low self-esteem.
Toni earned her MA in Marriage & Family Therapy from Hope International University. and completed an Internship at the Center for Individual & Family Therapy (CIFT Counseling) in Orange and Chino, CA. She was supervised by Drs. Kaneeza Lafir and Robyn Bettenhausen; D. Douglas Gustafson, Carolyn Verity, and Melissa Zwart. She was fully trained in EMDR by Dr. Linda Vanderlaan. Toni also completed an Externship in Emotionally Focused Therapy at TRI-EFT Alliant with Drs.Scott Woolley and Lisa Palmer-Olsen and participated in the 2011 Summer Institute at the Center for Play Therapy at University of North Texas at Denton.
Christian Therapy Services
- Christian Divorce Counseling
- Church Conflict Christian Counseling
- Couples Christian Counseling
- Grief and Bereavement Christian Counseling
- Marriage and Family Christian Counseling
- Senior Adult Christian Counseling
- Sex and Intimacy Christian Counseling
- Stress Anxiety Depression Christian Counseling
- Teen Christian Counseling